I’m pleased to have photographs currently hanging at several venues and more scheduled in the future:
• I have two photographs at Stowe’s Helen Day Art Center in their Member Show which opens December 6th and runs through January 5th.
• At the Savoy Theater, a little gem in Montpelier, I’ve recently changed out a show that has been enjoyed for a couple of months to a new one titled “Transitions from Fall to Winter”:
• I am also thrilled to report that another of my images will be used as part of the lead graphic for the upcoming 17th Green Mountain Film Festival. More on that at a later date!
• January 2014 will find the Kellogg-Hubbard Library in Montpelier overflowing with my photographs! I’m very excited to be working on a number of new images, including some that will hang in the Children’s Room. Details later.
• I recently learned I’d been selected as one of four artists whose work will hang in the Governor’s Gallery in 2014. My photographs will be up in July, August and September. Again, details will follow.
I’m always looking for more ways for my work to be enjoyed by others and appreciate the opportunities that I’ve had. The world needs more gallery spaces!
Standing here giving you an ovation 🙂 This is wonderful news! Your gift is one meant to be shared, and it’s obvious that people are recognizing how special your “sight” really is. Congratulations!
John: Congratulations to you on the shows coming up that will display your insightful photographs! I know how you feel about wanting as many people as possible to see your work. I am always thrilled when a story/essay of mine sees a print page read by others!
Congratulations, John! Wonderful news.
Nice seeing your work in so many places with more to come. Congrats.